So, after lurking around many other blogs, I decided to take the plunge and finally get around to creating one of my own.
It was after all one of my new years plans, not resolutions..because I tend to break those. But I created a list of things I'd like to achieve or do this year, and starting a blog was one of them.
So, one down..many more to go!
Hopefully this blog will be a place that I can share the things that I create, make and discover.
I'm not too sure what to write, with this being my first entry and all.
A little bit about myself maybe? Hmm..
Okay, so my name is Hannah. Hello!
- I'm 25 in just over a month. (A quarter century old! A quarter of a century. I cannot quite get my head around this. I was talking to my lovely friend from school the other day about this..and, boy, do I feel old.)
- I live in Yorkshire (sadly not the wonderful countryside part.. One day though, a girl can dream!) with my wonderful boyfriend and our 9 lovely ratties. Not everyone's pet of choice, I know, but they really are truly amazing and adorable pets.
- I am absolutely in love with vintage things, lovely fabrics, buttons (Button, button, who's got the button? My money's on the witch.. <3 Buffy!), watching films (rather partial to comic book, sci fi and fantasy films, but I have a list of chick flick favourites about as long as my arm) and music. I think my iPod is one of my most treasured items.
- I have been crafty ever since I was a little child, and spent every weekend making something new with my Dad. There were many weekends of failed papier mache that didn't ever dry, and trying every Art Attack project that I could. I never got around to making a giant picture made from salt on the floor though.. does anyone remember those?
- I decided to start up a Facebook page to try and sell some of my creations a month or two before Christmas. Hopefully this year I will be able to add more things to that, and get a few more sales.
I'd love nothing more than to spend all my days playing around with gorgeous fabrics, and creating things.
Anyway, I've probably gone on far too long already. So here are some of my creations from last year..
Hello to anyone that is actually reading this.. if you are, leave a comment and say Bonjour (been watching too much Only Fools and Horses lately, if that's possible. Such a classic show.)
And, that's all folks.
Until next time.. x